Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THANK YOU INDIA

Thank you for all the deep breaths and feelings of freedom. Thank you for all your amazing colors painted on the building walls and womens clothes. Thank you for breakfest, lunch and dinner with incredible people that have now become more like family. Thank you for letting your rooftops be our "living" room and the stars and moon our light. Thank you for being my place of wonder and adventure. I've truly enjoyed exploring and figuring you out. Unveiling and rediscovering myself in the process, thank you for the beautiful dance. Thank you for challenging me mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Thank you for really showing me what's important. And most of all thank you India for letting me fall in love with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment